Browse our Special Service Packages:
Harbour Door Services specializes in repairs and maintenance of overhead doors, electric openers and gate systems.
Our technicians stock a wide variety of products in (and on!) their vehicles to accommodate common repairs such as:
- Springs (springs for sectional and one-piece doors).
- Roller replacement.
- Broken cables.
- Replacement of top/bottom fixtures and hinges.
- Repair or replacement of garage door openers.
We stock a wide variety of parts to repair the common brands of electric openers such as LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Stanley, Genie, Linear, Sears, Craftsman and Wayne Dalton.
Our showroom and repair desk is open six days a week, and our helpful staff can assist you with your garage door remote control problems. We are happy to test or replace your batteries for you. We have the largest inventory of new and used garage door and electric opener repair parts on Vancouver Island.
Our inventory includes:
- New and used remotes.
- Replacement batteries: 9V, 12V and 3V lithium.
- Digital entries: Wired-in and wireless.
- Garage door opener accessories: Monitors, plug-in controls, surge protectors, motion detecting wall panels.
- Rough service bulbs: Recommended for electric openers.
- Special lubricants for your garage door needs.
- Parts for the major brands of openers for the do-it-yourselfer: Gears, capacitors, limit assemblies, photocells and more.
- Operator brackets: To reinforce your steel door when installing a garage door opener.
- HomeLink: We are happy to assist you with the programming of your HomeLink system in your new car.
- We stock a wide variety of new and used parts – including springs, bottom weather stripping, pivot arms and rollers to repair your one-piece door.
We specialize in coordinating the entire overhead door installation. We offer:
- Complimentary site check.
- Free estimates.
- Framing to accommodate the newer style doors.
- Complete carport enclosures.
- Low headroom hardware. We are the low headroom specialists! We can install a door and opener in very limited space. Our working showroom door is equipped with low headroom hardware. Feel free to come in and check it out!
- We will assist you in the replacement of your door, or sections, relating to insurance claims.
- We will arrange for an electrician to provide a receptacle for the new opener.
- We can provide a custom special add-on piece to accommodate a sloping floor.
- We have new and used doors in stock, or we can special order what you need. Check out our “Garage Sale” area!
- We will provide detailed framing and electrical spec sheets to assist you.
- We will follow up with a postcard, in one year, to remind you about arranging your Yearly Maintenance, at your Preferred Customer Rate.
We also offer yearly maintenance. We suggest yearly or bi-yearly maintenance of your door and opener. A yearly maintenance with Harbour Door will extend the life of your equipment, reduce the costs of repairs and help maintain the safety features. We will follow up with a postcard, in one year, to remind you about arranging your Yearly Maintenance, at your Preferred Customer Rate.
Let us help you with your next project! Call us today at 383-1606.
Harbour Door has the solution to all your needs.
CALL US TODAY!