Refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual and follow the steps, as described. If the manual is not available, you can try these steps:
- Press and hold the 2 outside buttons, together, on your vehicle “HomeLink” console, until the LED light blinks rapidly. Then release both buttons.
- Press and hold one of the 3 available buttons, on the “HomeLink” console and at the same time, repeatedly press the button on your working garage door opener remote/transmitter, until the LED light, on the console, blinks rapidly. Then release both buttons.
- Test the button on your “HomeLink” console and see if it activates your garage door opener, on your garage door. If not, you may have “Security +” or “Rolling Code” technology and proceed to the next step.
- Locate your “Smart”/Program button at the rear of the operator head, on the ceiling of the garage. Press and release the “Smart”/Program button and then within 20 seconds, press and release the programmed button on your “HomeLink” console, in your vehicle. The system should now be programmed. If these steps don’t work – please change the battery in your transmitter/remote and/or turn the vehicle ignition on. Then repeat the above steps.
- To program additional remotes, omit Step (1) and begin with Step (2).
- If you are unable to make your “HomeLink” system work, please contact our office for further instructions/advice, or to arrange a service call.